Senior Executive Assistant (f/m/d)
Full-Time | Berlin, Germany
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. We believe that with the best people, we can make games that players will enjoy for years to come.
Our games have defined the idle genre, and bring enjoyment to hundreds of millions of players all around the world. This is possible due to the talented people who make us who we are. ‘Kolibris’, as we call ourselves, are on a mission to continue making great games and we're looking for new talent to join our team. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Senior Executive Assistant (f/m/d)
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our senior leadership team to help make their lives easier in all aspects. If you love to organize priorities and design informing presentations, then this is the right job for you!
You will work in a fast-paced environment and be responsible for the senior leadership team’s agendas and preparing presentations for internal and external communication. Being the point of contact between the senior leadership team and other stakeholders, you will play a key role in organizing and arranging events, travel and meetings with a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Partner up with our Managing Director and executive team to ensure the smooth running of their daily activities
- Own internal communication by preparing the weekly company presentation and taking part in realizing events
- Collaborate across various different teams and stakeholders to initiate and follow up on internal projects
- Support the executive team in strategic decisions, by building reports, analysing improvement potentials, and proactively coming up with suggestions
- Arrange meetings and book travels both domestically and internationally, this might include professional and personal engagement
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- High level of confidentiality, responsibility, and professionalism
- Ability to communicate and present topics in a clear and structured manner
- High level of ownership and independence
- Good problem solving and adaptability skills
- General business understanding to prioritize needs and information
- Attention to detail
- Good written and oral German (B2) and strong English skills
What We Offer
We're game to support you (and we love to have a good time, too!)
Food and Drinks
Fresh fruit to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert
Flexible Working Hours & Home Office
We have one team day a week at the office, the other 4 days you choose where you work from
Health & Fitness Bonus
We provide a monthly fitness bonus. Enjoy your time outside the office by picking the activity that suits you
Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team
Moving to another country can be stressful. Our HR team will guide and support you, making sure that you (and your family) make your way to Berlin as smoothly as possible
Get a yearly learning budget to spend on any form of learning that will help you develop your skills and grow in your role
Company-provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Parties and Team Events
Apart from our regular parties, BBQ's and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 40 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now